Ozark Yacht Brokers offers their sellers a unique opportunity to pay lower than the industry standard commission rate on boats selling for over $50,000. Not only does this put more money in your pocket but it gives you the opportunity to be more aggressive on the asking price and give you an edge over your competition that are paying a higher rate. Our commission rates appear below.
|$10,000 to $50,000||10%|
|$50,001 to $150,000||9%|
|$150,001 to $250,000||8%|
Reasons to List Your Boat with Ozark Yacht Brokers:
- We provide a thorough Market Analysis and pricing recommendations.
- We provide the best marketing at the Lake:
- Online advertising on five prominent websites
- Constant full-page listing advertisements in local boating publications
- Listings include the maximum photos of boat features
- We provide Cooperative Brokerage: we work with all legitimate brokers on a cooperative basis, and have a network of broker contacts in the Midwest, South, and Great Lakes
- We provide advice on boat preparation for sale – important to have a good first impression
- We are located at a prestigious full-service marina, with on-site mechanical and fiberglass services
- We have slips available at the Lodge Marina for listed boats on a month-to-month basis, if required
- We have long-term slips available for buyers, if required
- We hold long-term affiliations with specialized marine service providers such as mechanical, canvas, vinyl, finance and insurance, for you or your buyer
- We offer proven results with many millions of dollars in brokered sale and purchase transactions — no one does it better!